Fresh, powdery snow? Check! Fuzzy pom-pom hats, soft scarves and thick mittens? Check! A pleasing and freezing winter scrapbook layout? Triple check! Whether you’re outside in the throes of a blustery snowstorm or inside around a toasty fire with a cup of cinnamon tea in hand, this scrapbook layout is welcomed winter wonder no matter what is on your icy itinerary!
To create this layout you will need:
- Nordic Winter Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Nordic Winter Variety Mat Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Nordic Winter Embossed Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Nordic Winter Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- White Solid Cardstock or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Circle Punch or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares Variety Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Use a piece of White Solid Cardstock as the base for this layout. Cut a sheet of pine branches paper to 11-3/4” x 11-3/4” and adhere on the base. Cut a 12” x 4-1/2” strip with swooping woodgrain paper and adhere across the middle of the layout.
Step 2: Cut a 2-1/2” x 11-3/4” strip with navy line art leaves paper and adhere 3/4″ from the left edge of the layout. Cut a snowflakes variety mat into five 2-1/8” squares. Adhere on the strip.
Step 3: Make the hats: Using the Circle Punch, punch four circles with various paper scraps. Cut off one edge so they are 1-3/8” tall. Cut bands 1/2″ wide and adhere along the base of the hats. Trim to just wider than the hat. Using a hole punch (or other circular punch; the Owl Build-A-Punch was used here), punch pom-poms for the tops of the hats. Adhere and mount on four of the border squares.
Step 4: Crop three photos to 5” x 3-1/2” and adhere on the layout as shown. Crop a photo to 4” x 4” and adhere on a 4-1/2” x 6-1/2” variety mat, along with a title cut from a 4” x 6” variety mat. Mount on the layout.
Step 5: Add stickers, popping some up with Foam Squares for added dimension.
Step 6: Journal as desired in the remaining border square.
Do you like the look of this winter scrapbook layout from Krislyn? How about those cute winter hat designs?
P.S. Are YOU a member of the Virtual Crop Facebook Group? It’s your go-to place for MONTHLY Virtual Crops, MONTHLY Completed Album Challenges, WEEKLY LIVE STREAMING of Fast & Fun Projects with Noreen, LIVE QUARTERLY Secret Box Openings with project tutorials and so much more! We hope you’ll join our community of more than 36,000 fellow memory-keeping enthusiasts — you’ll feel right at home!