For kids (and parents), summertime means only one thing — school is OUT! And all that extra time spent with your kids or grandkids inevitably turns into sweet summer memories just waiting for a spread. Once you have photos of pool days and picnics, baseball games and bonfires, you’ll need a sizzlin’ summer scrapbook layout to give them a home. Check out this fun-filled summer scrapbook layout for ideas and inspiration!
To create this layout, you’ll need:
- Citrus Summer Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Citrus Summer Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Citrus Summer Variety Mat Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Citrus Summer Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- White Cardstock or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Custom Cutting System with Circle Patterns & the Red Blade or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Use the red floral patterned paper as the base for this layout.
Step 2: Using the 12-inch Trimmer, cut an 11″ x 11″ square from a piece of White Cardstock. Adhere it to the middle of the base.
Step 3: Mat two 4″ x 6″ photos and mount them to the layout approximately 1-1/2″ from the top of the White Cardstock as shown.
Step 4: Using the outside edge of the smallest Custom Cutting System Circle Pattern and the Red Blade, cut seven circles from various pieces of patterned paper. Cut each circle in half using the 12-inch Trimmer.
Step 5: Mount the circles by tucking them beneath the photos and carefully layering them one-by-one from top to bottom. Once you are satisfied with the placement of the half circles, press down on them to adhere them to the base.
Step 6: To complete the layout, decorate it with stickers and embellishments of your choice. Use a few Foam Squares to add dimension to your layout.
There are so many memories to be made in the heat of the summer sunshine, and this summer scrapbook layout is the perfect way to capture all of them! What’s your go-to summer activity? What do you like the most about this fun layout? Let us know in the comments below!