Make s’more memories (and layouts, projects, crafts and more!) with the S’more Memories collection! From those relaxing times sitting around a bonfire to hiking in the woods, pitching a tent or enjoying the wonders of a starry night sky, this collection will make all your outdoor adventures look outstanding! Check it out for yourself this great camping scrapbook layout!
To create this layout, you will need:
- S’more Memories Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- S’more Memories Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Campfire Punch or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Take a look closer look at the S’more Memories collection in the video below!
Step 1: Use a piece of night sky patterned paper for the base.
Step 2: Cut a piece of blue enamelware patterned paper to measure 11-1/2″ x 11″. Adhere to the base, flush with the right edge. Cut a piece of compass patterned paper to measure 11-1/4″ x 10-1/2″ and adhere on top of the blue piece, flush with the right edge.
Step 3: Mat a 4″ x 4″ photo with a 4-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ piece of evergreen patterned paper and adhere to the layout. Cut a 4″ x 4″ piece of gold dragonfly patterned paper and adhere to the layout behind a 4″ x 4″ photo and a 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ photo as shown.
Step 4: Cut various strips of patterned paper and adhere to the lower right side of the layout, flush with the right edge. Top to Bottom: Gold=5-3/4″ x 1″; Brown=6-1/2″ x 1″; Gingham=8″ x 1-1/4″; Blue=8-3/4″ x 1″; Graham=8″ x 1″; Evergreen=10-1/2″ x 1-1/2″.
Step 5: Punch with the brown and yellow patterned paper using the Campfire Punch. Adhere to the lower left-hand corner of the layout as shown.
Step 6: Add stickers, popping some up with Foam Squares for added dimension. Journal as desired.
What types of outdoorsy or camping scrapbook layouts will you create with the new S’more Memories collection? Comment below and let us know!