Where is your go-to slice of paradise? Many people love spending time in the tropical parts of the world — and when you want to add a bit of warming tranquility to your albums, you need a fun tropical scrapbook layout like this one! Check it out and see how you can create your own picturesque paradise with Vitamin Sea!
To create this layout, you will need:
- Vitamin Sea Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Vitamin Sea Tone-on-Tone Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Vitamin Sea Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Vitamin Sea Embossed Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Vitamin Sea Laser Cut Borders or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Circle Custom Cutting System or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Red Custom Cutting System Blade Cartridge or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Use the dark blue paper as the base for this layout.
Step 2: Cut a piece from the tan designer paper to measure 12” x 3”. Adhere to the bottom edge of the layout.
Step 3: Using the Circle Custom Cutting System, cut 10 circles using the Red Blade on the inside of the small circle. Cut in half using your trimmer. Arrange the half circles along the top edge of the tan paper.
Step 4: Layer laser borders, embellishments and stickers atop and along the left-hand side of the border.
Step 5: Cut two pieces from the light green paper to measure 6-1/4” x 4-1/4”. Adhere two 6” x 4” photos to these mats, adhering to the layout.
Step 6: Using your trimmer, cut a triangle for the upper right corner of the layout. Adhere to the layout.
Step 7: Cut laser border pieces to fit between the top photo and the far left edge of the layout. Adhere.
Step 8: Cut two strips from the light blue paper to measure 5-1/4” x 1/2”, and 6-1/4” x 1/2”. Gently fold the ends and use scissors to cut at an angle to create the “v.” Adhere to the bottom portion of the layout. Journal on these pieces.
Step 9: Adhere any other stickers/embellishments, using Foam Squares on some for added dimension.
Where is your destination of choice that you’ll use this tropical scrapbook layout for? What part of the world do you call paradise? Comment below and let us know!
7 thoughts on “Create a Picturesque Paradise With This Tropical Scrapbook Layout”
Love this. Clean and tropical look. Not overdone. Tells the story well.
This layout is awesome!! When my pack arrives, going to have a crack at this.
I love those die-cuts. They’re so delicate.
Got my paper packs and stickers but forgot to order the border embellishments :( As soon as they come in, I’m going to try this one too!