When the weather is extra cold outside, it can be quite comfy and snuggly to stay inside and scrapbook the day away! But if you are a brisk-weather lover, whether it’s sliding down a hill atop a toboggan, spending the day cross-country skiing, gliding around on ice skates or anything in between, you will surely want to check out this winter scrapbook layout. (P.S. It’ll give you all the warm fuzzies!)
To create this layout you will need:
- Winter Woods Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Winter Woods Variety Mat Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Winter Woods Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Winter Woods Foiled Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Winter Woods Laser Cut Borders or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Crimson Solid Cardstock or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Custom Cutting System with the Circle Patterns or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer with Straight & Deckle Blades or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Use a sheet of green plaid patterned paper as the base for this layout. Cut a 12″ x 2-1/2″ strip of diagonal lines patterned paper and adhere to the top of the layout. Add a trees laser cut border, as well as stripes and pinecone border stickers as shown.
Step 2: Using the 12-inch Trimmer with the Deckle Blade, cut a 10-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of logs patterned paper. Adhere to the layout. Top with a 9-7/8″ x 7-7/8″ piece of Crimson Solid Cardstock.
Step 3: Cut a variety mat to 4″ x 3-3/4″ and adhere to the lower left of the crimson piece. Crop two photos to 5-1/2″ x 3-3/4″ and adhere to the layout as shown.
Step 4: Cut a 4″ x 3-3/4″ piece of tan gingham paper. Using the inside of the largest Custom Cutting System Circle Pattern and the Green Blade, cut a circle from green knit paper and adhere to the gingham piece. Using the inside of the large Custom Cutting System Circle Pattern and the Blue Blade, cut a circle from wood grain paper and adhere on top. Finally, using the inside of the medium Custom Cutting System Circle Pattern and the Red Blade, cut a circle from a photo and mount it on top.
Step 5: Add additional stickers and embellishments and journal as desired.
What types of winter scrapbook layouts will you create with the Winter Woods collection? Let us know in the comments below!
4 thoughts on “You’re Sure to Keep Cool With This Winter Scrapbook Layout”
Great layout and use of colors and patterns!!! Love it!!!
This a beautiful layout, however it looks like an overall heavy page with so many layers. I might be wrong, but I try not to add this many layers to any of my pages.