Just like the thrilling twists and turns of a corn maze, we’re in the thick of an awesome Croptoberfest season! Many scrappers like you have been on the path toward superb creativity this 2021 Croptoberfest and events are happening all the time near you, from virtual to in-person and hybrid events!*
Crisp designs, warming tones, fields of fresh details — it’s all here in the Croptoberfest 2021 collection for you to snuggle up with! Take a look for yourself with this fall scrapbook layout and accent your autumnal adventures today!
*If you would like to attend a Croptoberfest event (virtual, in-person or hybrid events), you can connect with an Advisor near you using our handy Advisor Locator search on the website. US | CA | AU
To create this layout you will need:
- Croptoberfest 2021 Project Recipe™ Kit or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Croptoberfest Laser Cut Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Croptoberfest 2021 Cardstock Sampler Pack (Autumn Hay Shimmer Solid & Hot Fudge Solid) or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Croptoberfest 2021 Journal Template or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Micro-Tip Scissors (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner Refill or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Deep Purple & Pure Brown Dot Tip Pens or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Makeup sponge
Take a closer look at all the Croptboerfest products in the video below!
Step 1: Cut four strips of Hot Fudge Solid Cardstock to measure 11-3/4″ x 1/4″. Adhere behind the dashed openings on the sunflowers laser-cut paper.
Step 2: Cut a piece of Autumn Hay Shimmer Solid Cardstock to measure 11-3/4″ x 11-3/4″. Adhere behind the sunflowers laser-cut paper.
Step 3: Adhere photos to the openings: (1) 6″ x 4″ and (2) 3-3/4″ x 3-3/4″.
Step 4: Cut a piece of the on-the-vine pumpkins and florals paper to measure 7-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Cut out the inside, leaving a 1/2″ frame. Adhere around the opening for the 6″ x 4″ photo.
Step 5: Using the Pure Brown Dot Tip Pen, rub the “dot” end of the pen on a makeup sponge. Dab over the top of sunflower shape on the Croptoberfest Journal Template to create a stamped effect on the plaid paper. Remove the template and cut with scissors around the sunflower. Adhere to the layout using Foam Squares.
Step 6: Using the golden yellow blooms paper and the Croptoberfest Journal Template, trace the inside of the sunflower with the Deep Purple Dot Tip Pen. Use the inside of the medium Custom Cutting System Circle Pattern with the Red Blade to cut around this piece. Adhere to the middle of the sunflower. Journal as desired.
Step 7: Using the green leaves paper and the Deep Purple Dot Tip Pen, trace and draw cross-hatched marks on the leaf shapes on the Croptoberfest Journal Template. Cut around the leaves with scissors. Adhere by tucking under the sunflower.
Step 8: Adhere stickers, using Foam Squares on some for added dimension.
What fun things have you done this Croptoberfest season? Does this fall scrapbook layout have you feelin’ the changing leaves and crisp breeze? Type up your replies and share with us today!