Break out the board games, build a blanket fort for a movie marathon, craft a DIY project, bake some treats… we are hunkering down at home, ready to relax and unwind (and to wear fuzzy jammies to really bring on the comfy vibes!). Day-to-day schedules can be full of busy, on-the-go to-dos, but today’s blog is all about kicking back and making memories at home! Have a go at this one-page home scrapbook layout and share the details of your delightful dwelling experiences!
To create this layout you will need:
- Welcome Home Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Welcome Home Tone-on-Tone Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Welcome Home Variety Mat Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Welcome Home Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Custom Cutting System with Oval Patterns or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner Refill or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Brown Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Cut the magnolia leaves designer paper to measure 12″ x 4″ and adhere to the top of the brown woven knitwear tonal paper.
Step 2: Adhere a border sticker to the paper seam and another border sticker below it. Adhere a third border sticker across the bottom of the page.
Step 3: Cut the terra cotta small triangles tonal paper into (2) 6-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ pieces and adhere to (2) 6-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ variety mats. Then adhere one 6″ x 4″ photo and one 4-1/2″ x 4″ photo.
Step 4: Using the outside edge of the smallest Custom Cutting System Oval Pattern and the Red Blade, cut a photo. Adhere the photo to variety mat.
Step 5: Cut variety mat with “Let’s stay home” title into 4″ x 3″ and 1-7/16″ x 4″ pieces. Adhere the small piece to the variety mat with the small rectangle photo.
Step 6: Adhere mat/photo pieces to the layout as shown.
Step 7: Add additional stickers as shown, adhering some with Foam Squares.
Step 8: Journal with Brown Dual-Tip Pen.
What at-home adventures, memories and photos would you place on this home scrapbook layout? What draws you in the most about the Welcome Home collection? Share your insights (and recent projects!) with us!