You know what’s tone-ally amazing? The new Totally Tonal Duos! These vibrant-meets-versatile products feature trending hues and designs to help facilitate simple coordination for your layouts with combinations spanning a rad rainbow spectrum.
The Totally Tonal Duos will be available throughout Q1 (while supplies last), but you won’t want to wait to get them because right now, when you purchase 8+ Totally Tonal Duo Paper Packs and/or Border Stickers, you can earn Prismatic Simple Cuts Paper Packs and Stickers FREE!
For promo details, visit: US | CA | AU
Also, we recently posted a blog that shows how to use the Prismatic Simple Cuts Paper Pack and Stickers — the freebies in this promo — that you’ll definitely want to check out!
Since we’re in the tone zone, it’s only fitting to have a #2022JanuaryBONUS challenge in the Virtual Crop Facebook Group featuring these Totally Tonal products (but hey, you can use ANY CM products you have on hand for this challenge!). Check out the sketch below and let your bright delights come to life!
Take a Look at the Tonally Tonal Products!
This pop-up challenge has one sketch with an example completed layout using the Totally Tonal products!
How to Participate:
- Review the sketch below in this post and/or in the Virtual Crop Facebook Group. (You can also refer to the step-by-step instructions below if you’d prefer to do it that way instead of following the sketch!)
- Create the layout using whatever products you have on-hand; you do not need to use the Totally Tonal products to be eligible to win. Complete as many layouts as you wish, but the more you complete, the more chances you have to win!
- Snap a picture of your finished project(s) and post it in the Virtual Crop Facebook Group by Sunday, Jan. 23, at 11:59pm CT (Australia: 24 Jan. at 4:59pm AEDT) with hashtag #2022JanuaryBONUS for the chance to win a prize. We’ll have 3 lucky winners total. Note: You do NOT need to use the promotion product to participate; use any CM supplies you have on hand!
- Winners will be announced in the Virtual Crop Facebook Group on Thursday, Jan. 27, at noon CT.
And what can you win?
Product used: Totally Tonal Products | CA | AU
Remember, you have until Sunday, Jan. 23, at 11:59pm CT (Australia: 24 Jan. at 4:59pm AEDT) to complete your layout(s) and post them in the Virtual Crop Facebook Group (with hashtag #2022JanuaryBONUS) to be eligible to be one of the lucky winners!
Instructions for #2022JanuaryBONUS Layout
To create this layout you will need:
- Totally Tonal Paper Packs & Border Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Prismatic Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- White Solid Cardstock or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Micro-Tip Scissors (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner Refill or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Select four papers — one from each of the Totally Tonal paper packs. Cut a 6″ square with the 12-inch Trimmer from each paper. Cut each square in half diagonally by placing two opposite corners on the cutting line of the trimmer. Repeat for each square.
Step 2: Flip one triangle over to show the reverse side, then align the long diagonal edges of both triangles to form a square. Adhere to White Solid Cardstock (or White Refill Page) for the base page as shown. Repeat for each square and adhere all eight triangles to the base page.
Step 3: Choose two border stickers from each of the four Totally Tonal border sticker packs. Cut in half and adhere them over top of the triangles in the same coordinating hues as shown.
Step 4: Trim two photos to measure 5-3/4″ x 3-3/4″. (Mat photos with White Solid Cardstock if desired.) Adhere to the layout as shown.
Step 5: Embellish with stickers or die cuts. (Prismatic Stickers are shown in layout.)
What lively and lovely layouts will you put together for the #2022JanuaryBONUS challenge? And if you want all the details on the Totally Tonal Buffet, visit: US | CA | AU