Summer, autumn and winter may have their seasonal fans, but spring represents a fresh start and clean slate by ushering in brighter days, warmer temps, invigorating showers and the rebirth of blooming flowers, budding trees and cute baby animals. If you’re ready to kick away those winter doldrums, then this sunny spring scrapbook layout with NSD 2022 collection items is right up your creative alley!
To create this layout you will need:
- NSD 2022 Project Recipe™ Kit or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- NSD 2022 Laser Cut Bundle or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- NSD 2022 Mini Pack Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- NSD 2022 Layered Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Check out the whole NSD 2022 collection in the video below!
Step 1: Use a piece of plaid paper as the base for this layout. Cut a 1/2″ x 12″ strip of blue woven paper and adhere along the right side of the layout. Cut a 3″ x 12″ strip of beige honeycomb paper and adhere it next to the blue woven strip. Adhere a leafy border sticker along the seam.
Step 2: Cut an 8-1/4″ x 8-1/4″ piece of blue woven paper and then cut in half from corner to corner. Adhere the bees and florals paper and the framing leaves laser-cut paper on top, about 1/4″ from the edge. Trim off excess to create a layered triangle. Adhere to the left side of the layout.
Step 3: Crop three photos to 5″ x 3-1/2″ and mat with three 5-1/4″ x 3-3/4″ pieces of Light Blue Solid Cardstock. Adhere to the layout as shown.
Step 4: Tuck a blue mat embellishment behind the bottom photo. Journal as desired.
Step 5: Add additional embellishments and stickers, popping some up with Foam Squares for added dimension.
What are your go-to activities in spring? Do you like the light and airy feel of this spring scrapbook layout with items from the NSD 2022 collection? Type out your answers in the comments section below!