As scrapbookers, the first Saturday in May is a very special occasion — it’s National Scrapbook Day (NSD)! We’ve been celebrating all things NSD 2022 since back in March, but now the time has come to really get the party started. If you’re looking for ways to put your creativity to work (fun work, that is!), then we’ve got a few NSD-themed ideas to commemorate the best day of the year!
#NSD2022 Weekend Challenge
Make any of the projects in the NSD roundup below with or without NSD 2022 products OR create ANY layout you want using NSD products (can be from any CM NSD collections — doesn’t need to be NSD 2022).
How to Participate:
- Review the projects below in this post and/or in the Virtual Crop Facebook Group. Step-by-step instructions are provided for each project.
- Create the layouts using whatever products you have on-hand — NSD or not. Complete as many challenges/projects as you wish, but the more you complete, the more chances you have to win!
- Snap a picture of your finished project(s) and post it in the Virtual Crop Facebook Group by Sunday, May 15, at 11:59pm CT (Australia: 16 May at 2:59pm AET) with hashtag #NSD2022 for the chance to win a prize. We’ll have 4 lucky winners for this challenge — woohoo!
- Winners will be announced in the Virtual Crop Facebook Group on Thursday, May 19, at noon CT.
- And what can you win? YOUR CHOICE of any 1 Paper Pack + 1 Sticker Pack + 1 Embellishments Pack + 1 Punch.
Seize Seasonal Serenity: Spring Scrapbook Layout With The NSD 2022 Collection
Pack a Picnic of Originality: Spring Scrapbook Layout With the NSD 2022 Collection
Buzzin’ With Detail: Bee Scrapbook Ideas With The NSD 2022 Collection
Awaken Your Senses: Spring Scrapbook Layout With The NSD 2022 Collection
Unbe-leaf-able Recipe Template Layout
Step 1: Use a piece of Dark Green Solid Cardstock as the base for this layout. Place the Unbe-leaf-able Recipe Template on the cardstock and secure with clips.
Step 2: Use a pencil to trace around sections of the template as desired. Cut out all the traced pieces and adhere them to the base paper while the template is clipped in place. Remove the template.
Step 3: Crop two photos to 3-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ and mat with two 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ squares of blue woven paper. Mount on the layout.
Step 4: Add stickers and journal as desired.
NSD 2022 Mini Photo Album
Remember, you have until Sunday, May 15, at 11:59pm CT (Australia: 16 May at 2:59pm AET) to complete your layouts and post it in the Virtual Crop Facebook Group with the hashtag #NSD2022 to be eligible to win!
Happy National Scrapbook Day!