It’s the last week of March, which means it’s time to take on the Completed Album Challenge in the Virtual Crop Facebook Group! If you completed an album this month (does not need to be from start to finish in March, just completed in March), make a short video flipping through each of the pages in your newly completed album. Then, post your video in the Virtual Crop Facebook Group with the hashtag #MarchCropDontStop for the chance to win!
Here’s an example of what your Completed Album Challenge video could look like!
For ALL the details on the Completed Album Challenge, check out this blog post.
And if you’re looking for a layout to create to finish your album, today’s post can do just that!
To create this layout you will need:
- Wanderlust Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Wanderlust Tone-on-Tone Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Wanderlust Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Wanderlust Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Wanderlust Variety Mat Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Wanderlust Laser Cut Mats or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Embossed Hexagon Punch or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner Refill or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Use the worn leather texture paper as your base.
Step 2: Using the 12-inch Trimmer, cut a 7-1/2″ x 12″ strip from leather designer paper and two 1/4″ x 12″ strips from the tan stripes tonal paper. Adhere across the base page as shown, approximately 1-1/2″ down from the top edge. Adhere with Tape Runner.
Step 3: Using the Embossed Hexagon Punch, punch shapes from various papers. Adhere some behind and on top of the hexagon laser-cut mat, leaving some hexagons open. Adhere the laser-cut mat on the strip of dot grid designer paper as shown.
Step 4: Mat a 4″ x 6″ photo with 4-1/2″ x 6-1/2″ red stripe variety mat. Trim the leather variety mat card to 4-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ and mat a 4″ x 4″ photo with it. Adhere matted photos to base page as shown.
Step 5: Using the Embossed Hexagon Punch, punch six shapes from various papers. Tuck them behind the left-hand edges of the photos, lining them up to mimic the design on the edge of the laser-cut mat.
Step 6: Journal on the “Travel turns you into a storyteller” variety mat with Black Dual-Tip Pen. Adhere to layout, overlapping the bottom of the laser-cut mat. Add suitcase, “Explore” and arrow embellishments and stickers as shown or desired. Use Foam Squares to add dimension.
What destinations would you want to show on this travel scrapbook layout?
One thought on “March Completed Album Challenge PLUS A Travel Scrapbook Layout You’ll Book A Ticket For”
I just love this layout. I’ve seen so many great ideas using the Wonderlust collection I guess it is time to buy even more!